Every month Science City Lyngby will take you for an hour’s walk in Lyngby-Taarbæk to explore what the city has to offer and to meet other people in your community
We are pleased to invite international students, professionals and their families for a monthly walk to discover our neighborhood in and around Lyngby-Taarbæk. We hope to give people a taste of the local culture scene and a chance to meet other people in the community.
Below you will find the list of destinations in the second half of 2023 with a link to sign up:
- 2. Sep. City of Lyngby – The past and the future
- 16. Sep. Canoe trip - Lyngby by water
- 30. Sep. Colonial gardens (kolonihaver) - How do they live in the small cottages?
- 28. Oct. Classic Car House - Old cars in a historic building
- 25. Nov. Lyngby Church - The role of religion in Denmark
- XX. Dec. Christmas hygge - Date and venue TBD
Feel free to share with others in your community.