Gå til hovedindhold
You are here:

Jobseeker from an EEA country

Working permit and assistance in the job search in Denmark

You can register at Jobnet.dk for assistance in your job search.

You need a working permit to work in Denmark. As an EEA citizen, you can apply here.

Finding a job in Denmark

If you have moved to Denmark and are looking for employment, you can visit your local job centre and register online at Jobnet.dk

There are  many suitable online solutions to help you gain a foothold in  the Danish job market.